Thursday, November 25, 2010

Happy Thanksgiving! :)


From Suka and his Pack :) He only dined on a little turkey but had two delicious meals of freshly made chicken and rice dinners today! We are thankful for him, and we are thankful that you are reading this, and haven't given us up for lost! :) We are doing well, but for us the fall months thru Christmas are very busy for us so we haven't been able to blog as we usually do. I'll post an updated photo of Suka soon- you would hardly recognize him- he's the big dog now! :)
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

  1. hey Suka,

    Oh My Dawg! I can't stop drooling! That turkey looks so yummy! And you got to eat some?! Lucky dog! My human is vegetarian, so no turkey for me.

    Hope you and your family had a wonderful Thanksgiving!

    Can't wait to see a new photo of you!

    Suka

    ReplyDelete