Friday, December 10, 2010

Hanging out for the Holidays


Well, I had these beautiful pictures of Suka next to the tree, but as you can tell, there's no tree in sight, so this one will have to do :) Although Suka's calm and peaceful right now, don't let him fool you, trying to get him to sit and stay in front of the tree is pretty much impossible unless he is bribed with a rawhide :) One thing that is a burden really lifted is that he is housetrained now. I can leave him in the house and not be afraid he will have an accident anymore. One thing I have to be on top of (which I am, but my kids are not) is keeping him away from magazines, cardboard, and boxes- he shreds them. He will put his head thru our fence and pull recycling/ garbage into the fence and rip it into small pieces. Hopefully my big kids will understand soon that we REALLY have to pay attention to where these things are located so that they won't have to clean up so much mess!

Other than shredding things, he is a wonderful boy :) He loves to play outside, and is a talker but not a barker (he will "yell" at you if he wants to eat what you are preparing for dinner (or if you are eating something he wants) which I think is very funny actually. I will just have to make sure he's outside when we have company or it will scare the bejeebies out of them ;) He loves his walks now and is loving the little bit of snow we've gotten (but he also loves being in the house too, he's very well rounded)

I'll try to get some more Christmas pics up soon, but in the meantime, hoping your Christmas is filled with lots of treats and fun :)
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

  1. He is a gorgeous boy. Ryker is a shedder too, among other things.
    Congratulations on the potty training. I'm sure that is a huge relief.
    Happy Holidays

    ReplyDelete