Thursday, July 1, 2010

Hey, It's Me Suka..Guess What?





Not really understanding why my hu-mama is so excited but she wanted me to tell you that I went on a long walk tonight with her alone-No doggy brother, no human brothers and sisters, nobody 'cept her and I. I wasn't really diggin' it and a few times I tried really hard to turn back but I guess I could see how important it was to her so I didn't lay down like I normally do.. I gave in this time...Can't promise her next time but hey at least I'll give her one good night to talk about ;) Now where was I...ah yes...sleep...

2 comments:

  1. We usually walk as a group of two or three with the Momster here. But it is always extra special when one of us gets to go alone.

    Congrats on a good performance.

    Woos - Phantom, Thunder, and Ciara

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi,
    Suka is adorable and so are your children. Thanks for visiting my Blog today. Happy Independence Day!
    Licks,
    Ryker

    ReplyDelete